Where to add logic for camera angle switches?

I am trying to add a camera angle so when the user specifies they would like a registration number, the view changes and is zoomed in. I got a basic view change working in my scene but it wouldn’t work in my stage or my catalog item. Do I need to add the logic/rules to the stage as well to see that translated??

Does the camera angle change when a user selects an attribute? If so, does that attribute exist on your catalog item or stage?

If that is not the case can you elaborate a bit on the setup?

Yes, I want it to zoom in on a specific spot when the user chooses “Yes” for the “Show Text” attribute. That attribute exists in the asset and catalog item. I also added it to the scene and made the rules for the camera change in there. I got it to work in the scene preview but it isn’t translating to the stage or catalog item so I was thinking I probably need to add the rules somewhere else as well??

The rules should only have to be created once and the attributes drive the functionality. I will open a case on your behalf so someone from our team can investigate and look into your setup.

The rules should only have to be created once and the attributes drive the functionality. I will open a case on your behalf so someone from our team can investigate and look into your setup.