React Redux Toolkit With Threekit DevKit

Hello, I’m looking for resources to help set up global state management using the React-Redux Toolkit. If anyone has time today for a zoom call or would be interested in sharing a small project example, I would greatly appreciate it. I’m currently using the Threekit Dev kit and don’t want to mess anything up inside the Threekit folder.

I’m also looking for advice on how to set up and prepare my “scene” for multiple sizes and variations of products that are being showcased. I was told the Asset Id can not be “dynamic”, So I can’t change that depending on the product size. I’m hoping someone can help me understand how I can swap out products depending on the size chosen.

Thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,

I’ve gone ahead and created a How-to case to help you gather some insight on the 3d portion and we are gathering resources to help with his state question. We’ll contact you either here or directly with the info for the state question when we have more. Is email or the forum here preferable?

Ian

1 Like

The forum would be great! That way anyone else stumbling across this can hopefully find it useful.

Thanks,
Robert