Loading player in different tabs

I am trying to load the player in two different tabs in the React App. It works fine on the first tab but as soon as I shift to the 2nd tab it disappears and doesn’t show for the first tab either.
Some guidance would be amazing. Thanks!

Hi Aryan, this seems like it is an issue in your app and not with Threekit. This is a simple react app with Threekit embedded, you can open it as many times as you’d like without issue.

Are you able to share any examples of when this is happening? Do you have any browser extensions that may cause an issue?

Won’t be able to share the example but so far I have figured out that the player has to be loaded twice for different layouts in the react app which is controlled by tabs. I guess there’s some issue with player being loaded more than once within the same app.

This is exactly my issue.
I have a react app with Router and multiple routes.
I render the Player in the first route and I want also to show it in the second route.
(The first route is customization of a product, in the second route I show a summary of the customization).
In the summary the player disappears.
The only solution I found to it so far is to run again the Controller.launch function, so the player is loading again in the second route.

@aryanjain9953 Do you familiar with that issue? Do you have a better solution to it?

Thanks!