Is possible to make the player go over or float over UI elements when user turn it around with the click?

Is possible to make the player go over or float over UI elements when user turn it around with the click?, I searched in the documentation but unfortunately i couldn’t find something related, what I mean is like get the image with out the container box

Hi Joel,

Sorry, I’m not sure I’m following. Are you trying to get an image of what is currently in the player?

Hey @will, nope I know we have the capabilitie to get snapshots, but why I mean is when we embed the player we do it in a ‘div’ container but the player comes with the canvas and background could I embed just the canvas without the background, is because it would be better in our case to move the image over the elements in the UI *please see the image

I do not believe there would be a way to ‘separate’ the canvas from the background but the player background is transparent so you should be able to see anything behind the player if you style it appropriately.

Does this help?

thanks @Will I’m going to check that!

1 Like