"Image unavailable for this configuration" - what causes this error message?

Hi, I’m loading an interactive scene with a single stage, and a single exposed attribute. For some reason, embedding this asset gives me an “Image unavailable for this configuration” error. I’ve included the console errors in the picture. What causes this to happen?

Is this a 3d configurator or 2D? This error displays when the 2D player is initialized and no render exists for that config. If you are embedding a 3D scene, ensure that the window.threekitPlayer({}) initialization does not include display: image

1 Like

Yes, it is a 3D project. I don’t have a display code in there… Is it possible that the asset has been configured incorrectly?

Interesting. Would you please allow support access and DM me a link to your asset?

Settings → Features → Support Settings

1 Like

Done. We have an older version on admin-fts that actually works fine, so it may be a bug with the preview environment.

Got it! Thank you.

It looks like the issue is because the default player for this org in Preview is 2D:

If you embed the asset with display: 'webgl' parameter in the initialization it should work just fine. Let me know if this is helpful!

1 Like

Excellent. Thank you!

1 Like